Become a Partner in Education
By donating to the Norfolk School Garden Collective, you are joining a movement of people who are making a difference by educating children about health, wellness, and sustainability with an outdoor learning classroom that provides pre-k students with the opportunity to grow while learning about gardening and nutrition.
- Encourage healthy eating habits
- Encourage kids to try new fruits and vegetables
- Connect children to the environment
- Prevent childhood obesity
- Promote physical activity
- Encourage new hands-on ways of learning